Autolevels for KRPano
The autolevels plugin for krpano dynamically applies an autolevels effect to the view of the panorama. The effect is dampened to mimic the adaptation of the human eye, or the exposure of video cameras. The effect works on the luminosity of the image, or it will optionally also affect the colors/whitebalance of the resulting view.
<plugin url="autolevels.swf" coloradjust="0.7" adaptation="0.01" effect="0.8" attenuation=".25"/>
- enabled (true/false)
- enable/disable the "metering"
- effect (0-1)
- limit the effect of the plugin (0: no effect, 1: full effect)
- adaptation (0-1)
- speed at which the camera iris "adapts" (1: full speed, less means there is a transition)
- coloradjust (0-1)
- amount of color adjusting to do (0: only lightness, 1: lightness and color)
- threshold (0-255)
- clip small highlight and/or shadow areas
- attenuation (0-1)
- "centerweight": 0: meter full view/window, 1: only use center pixel of the window for metering
The autolevels.swf file and its sources are available as part of the krpano_fovplugins package on github.
This software is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution version 3.0 or later.
In a nutshell, this means you are free to use the plugin and its source code in your projects. If you use the source code in a software project, you are required to add attribution to the author. You are encouraged to share the your source code in a similar fashion, but it is not a requirement.